Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weed and Feed



So the conversation went like this.

Husband: "I'm going to pick up some weed and feed at Home Depot today."

Me:  "You're not going to kill the DANDELIONS, are you?!!!?"

Husband:  "Well, yes.  That's the whole point!"

Me:  "Oh....but don't you think the dandelions are PRETTY?!!?"

Husband:  "No!"

Me:  "Well, I know a whole YARD full of them wouldn't be, but just one at a time?"

Husband:  "NO!"

Me:  "But they are free!  And so very bright and happy!"

Husband:  "They take over the yard and ruin the grass."

Me:  "Can't you say ANYTHING nice about them?!"

Husband:  "No. (has my wife lost it??)"

Me:  "You HAVE to say something nice about them!  I blogged about them yesterday and how I wanted to be just like them!!!"

Husband:  (Laughing his head off)  "Okay.  Dandelions are Dandy."

I pouted the whole way to the store.

He still got the weed and feed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments!