Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bored at Costco...

While waiting for our eye appointments at Costco, I played with my camera some more.  And this time I had a captive audience.  Well, actually a captive daughter to take photos of.  ;)



She was a good sport, though.  Letting me capture JUST her eye liner color for the picture.  (a tricky business, that--but it picked up some of her eye color, too.)




And some in her jeans and purse.....




Then we captured just YELLOW.  That made for an interesting look:




When my daughter really did tire of my goofiness, I had to find another subject....and so I moved on to PINK flowers.





Then wondered, what if I chose only GREEN?




Somehow GRAY flowers were just not very striking....

So I tried Costco ORANGE right as they called us back to the optometrist.




Life is never boring when you have a camera in your purse.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments!