Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Wedding Bliss

On Friday, my engaged son got married.  It was a beautiful ceremony, followed by a delightful reception.  No major problems were encountered.  Everything went off smoothly.  Including the happy couple at the end of the night.  I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant day.









Of course, I wasn't the professional photographer.  So while the official photographs were being taken, I spent some time with my favorite subject:  Charlie.


Charlie found a perfect little corner of the great
big granite temple.

It was just his size.

And he LOVES to play hide and seek.

He kept saying, "MY corner, MY corner."

It really was the perfect little place for him.


Of course, congratulating the groom was in order. 

"Mama congratulated him."




"Auntie Rachael congratulated him."








"Maybe I can, too"






"Okay, that's enough---let me back to Mamma, quick."





There was lots of waiting around.  Playing with La La's necklace was entertaining.




But getting a ride on Uncle Christian's shoulders was the most fun.




Happy Wedding to Sam and Andrea.

2 comments:

Feel free to make comments!