Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Great Pumpkin!



Last night after dinner, my husband and I settled onto the couch to watch some TV.  It had been a long day and we were tired. 

Then Fritz began to bark.  And bark.  And bark.  Reluctantly, I went upstairs to see who was at the door, or what was the matter.

It was a pumpkin. 

The pumpkin I had bought earlier in the day.  It had been sitting there for hours.  But somehow Fritz had just now noticed it's evil properties.  He wouldn't be calmed down about it for ANYTHING!  He was truly desperate to save us.



To date, these are the things that Fritz the Fastidious has saved our doomed family from:

1.  Pale brown pants with nobody inside them.
2.  A horrible helium balloon.
3.  A music stand for Rachael's guitar playing.
4.  The reflection in the sliding glass door of the TV going.
5.  Herman the newspaper man.
6.  My purse.
7.  Bread rising in a bowl in the kitchen.
8.  Clifford the Big Red Dog (on TV.)
9.  My daughter getting her hair fixed.
10. And now, The Great Pumpkin!




I know we are ungrateful Fritz.  And I'm sorry we can't stop laughing.  But we just can't.  ; )

1 comment:

Feel free to make comments!