Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Going Batty!

My wool batting has arrived!  I am so VERY excited about it!





2 POUNDS of lovely fluffy goodness!




All wrapped up so snuggly and warm in it's special paper.




It came clear from Pennsylvania!  West Earl Woolen Mills.  They don't even have a website.  You have to order over the phone.  But they are VERY polite, very capable, and very quick about getting it mailed out to you!  It is also the cheapest place I found.  ; )

Hurray for wool!  I can't wait to get started on some new needle felting and wet felting projects.  And notice how there is a lack of color?  I can't wait to get started DYEING!

2 comments:

  1. So how was the payment process if they don't have an online ordering platform?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how was the payment process if they don't have an online ordering platform?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to make comments!