Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's been FOREVER!!!

Wow!  It's been forever since I've written!  But I am still alive and I do still have thoughts, ideas, projects, recipes, anecdotes, and other things to say!  Winter has been a bit hard on us here in Utah.  Since I last wrote, our family has had the fun of experiencing:

-1 shattered eye socket surgery
-1 visit to urgent care for a sprained wrist
-Another appendicitis of a child-in-law---this time, my son-in-law
-1 horribly broken wrist and accompanying surgery
-1 trip to the ER for a closed esophagus

And maybe some other mildly interesting things I haven't remembered!

But I am back and excited to write and think and share again.  Look for some new posts later this week.  Here's a hint:  What to do when oranges go on sale, 8lbs/#1.  Mmmmmm.  Life is mighty fine at the McCall house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments!