Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Mood Board for Our Master Bath

I've never done a mood board before.  But I've really enjoyed them on other people's blogs.  So today, I worked with my great deficiency in using Photoshop and finally figured out how to do it!

Here, then, is my very first mood board:


I found the fish and coral fabric online and fell in love with it.  I went to our local discount decorator fabric store and hoped to find something like it to sew a shade for our bathroom window.  My DH came with me, he hadn't seen the cloth I had been looking at online--but as I wandered around, he called me over to see some fabric he thought I would like.  It was the VERY FABRIC I had wished for online!  (Does he know me or what!?)

The rest of the items are things I found online that I thought might look good in our bathroom.  I probably won't use or buy the exact items, but will be figuring out something similar.  A printed copy of this mood board will be going with me when I shop!

I'll be sure to post before and after pictures when we get the bathroom done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make comments!